About SWH Grinding
SWH Grinding today represents Mark Surface Grinders, among the best small, medium and large size high-precision surface grinders available. Mark Grinders are built to the stringent machine tool builders standards to meet tomorrow’s challenges for the most demanding grinding requirements.
Mark Surface and Rotary Grinders – from Simple to CNC
- Simple machine design and controls
- Annealed 2x to eliminate all internal stresses
- Hand scraped ways
- Anti-friction coating guarantees smooth starting and high wear resistance
- Air cooling system reduces heat build up
- High precision cartridge spindles, vibration free (1.5 micron)
- Low noise hydraulics from a special valve block
- Heavy duty table ways
- Auto down feed optional
Serving the Metal Forming Industry for Over 40 Years
SWH Grinding was formed over 40 years ago to serve the US grinding market. Over the years SWH Grinding represented and sold thousands of Karstens Cylindrical Grinders.
Once considered state-of-the-art, they were among the best money could buy. Although Karstens is no longer in business, we can still supply most spare parts and service many common problems.